Cheese Wax Melting Tanks & Cheese Dipping Tanks
The Cheese Wax Industry's Finest, Even Heating, Energy Efficient Cheese Wax Melting Tanks
WaxMelters manufactures the finest, even heating, energy efficient and safest cheese wax melting tank systems to perfectly melt all varieties of cheese waxes and cheese wax formulations for coating your cheese products.
Cheese wax melting and cheese wax coating, dipping tanks seal your cheese products in a professional, attractive manner and protect your cheese and promote a longer shelf life.
Cheese wax melting tanks come in single chamber, as well as in multiple chambers with separate, independent digitally temperature controlled cheese wax dipping tanks.
Single chamber with one dipping harp and is used primarily for one-color waxing in low production applications.
Multiple chambers with separate, independent digitally temperature controlled cheese wax dipping tanks for your first coat of clear wax and second coat of colored wax. Two thin coats of cheese wax offer superior protection compared to one thick coat and better allow the cheese wax to coat pin holes and prevent against mold and spoilage. It is very common to use a clear wax as a base, or primer, when using black or red for the finished wax color. By using a clear wax first, a richer and deeper finished color is obtainable.
All units are made of 304 food grade steel, completely welded with insulation and digital, precise temperature controls. Cheese wax dipping tanks and cheese wax melting tanks melt up to a standard 212ºF/100ºC and are available up to 300ºF/148ºC. Our 300f models are ideal for those applying very thin coats of cheese wax and are ideal for cheese makers working with moist cheese rinds since these higher temperatures will instantly remove the moisture from your cheese rinds and help the cheese wax adhere to your moist cheese rinds.
Cheese Wax Dipping Tanks Are Customized:
- How many chambers? Most cheese makers choose 2-4 chambers.
- Chamber size? Most cheese makers choose either 18" L x 18" W x 18" D or 24" L x 24" W x 24" D each.
- Temperature range? Normally up to 212ºF/100ºC but some cheese makers prefer it go up to 300ºF/148ºC ;
- Will the unit be used in a wash down environment?
- Do you need a stainless steel welded stand? Most cheese makers prefer a total height of 30"-36" for the unit.
- Do you need a food grade cheese dipping screen for lowering and dipping cheese?