World's Fastest, Even Heating, Energy Efficient, Digital Cheese Wax Dipping Tanks
- Fast, Safe & Precise Melting Of Cheese Waxes & Cheese wax formulations for coating your cheese products.
- 100% US Steel Free From Mercury, Lead & Radiation.
- Inner Surface is High-Grade, US 304 Stainless Steel with #4 Finish so it is easy to clean, rust proof, and provides years of service.
- Waterless With Permanent Heating Elements: No Replacement Heaters or Water Needed!
- Double-Walled & Fully Insulated Melting Tank Keeps Melter Hot Inside And Cool Outside.
- Includes Stainless Steel Lid, 1" (2.54cm) Brass Ball Valve and Heated Spout/Valve For Clog Free Operation.
- 1 Year Warranty & Fantastic Customer Service On All Wax Melters.
Cheese Wax Dipping Tanks Are Customized:
- How many chambers? Most cheese makers choose 2-4 chambers. Even for smaller production, using a first coat of clear wax and second coat of colored wax is preferred. Two thin coats of cheese wax offer superior protection compared to one thick coat and better allow the cheese wax to coat pin holes and prevent against mold and spoilage. It is very common to use a clear wax as a base, or primer, when using black or red for the finished wax color. By using a clear wax first, a richer and deeper finished color is obtainable.
- Does each chamber need an independent power and temperature control or will they all be used at the same temperature at same time?
- Chamber size? Most cheese makers choose either 18" L x 18" W x 18" D or 24" L x 24" W x 24" D each.
- Temperature range? Normally heats up to 212ºF/100ºC but some cheese makers prefer their tanks to heat up to 300ºF/148ºC (ideal for those applying very thin coats of cheese wax and are ideal for cheese makers working with moist cheese rinds since these higher temperatures will instantly remove the moisture from your cheese rinds and help the cheese wax adhere to your moist cheese rinds).
- Will the unit be used in a wash down environment?
- Do you need a stainless steel welded stand? Most cheese makers prefer a total height of 30"-36" for the unit.
- Do you need a food grade cheese dipping screen for lowering and dipping cheese?
Cheese Dipping Tanks In Stock & Usually Ship In 1 to 2 Weeks