Repair-Evaluation Fee will be credited towards any repair costs associated with this item.
1) Customer Authorizes M&FE to Evaluate Product: I authorize Melting And Filling Equipment Inc. to evaluate, examine and inspect the Part(s) listed above.
2) Please Empty & Drain Equipment: Filled equipment is more prone to damage in shipping and may require additional time for melting/cleaning prior to being able to evaluate and diagnose the equipment and to eventually repair it. Customer understands that customer will be billed for cleaning costs associated with evaluating and repairing the equipment.
3) Customer Has Safely Packaged Items Listed Above Being Sent for Evaluation: It is Customer’s Exclusive responsibility for damage incurred during shipment from improperly packaged items as determined by Carrier. If damage occurs, Customer will file a claim with Carrier, but if Carrier denies claim, then Customer will be responsible for shipping damage and will not be M&FE’s responsibility.
4) Write the Evaluation Authorization On Outside of Package: Packages received without an EA# may be misplaced, lost and will definitely delay the evaluation and/repair of Customer’s equipment. Customer agrees to write EA# on outside of package.
5) Customer Will Be Contacted With An Estimate In Writing For Approval Prior To Being Billed: Customer will be contacted regarding the evaluation and the costs of the repair in writing for approval prior to being billed and any repair work being commenced.
Customer agrees to the above terms and conditions:
Equipment Should Be Shipped To Repair Company/Address Below:
Please Write EA# On Outside of Package
Melting & Filling Equipment, Inc.
DBA WaxMelters & SoapMelters
2221 5th Avenue – Unit 3
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779